· A Petit Nord signature piece.
· Gorgeous curly shearling cuffs create a LUX look on these medium tall boots.
· The textured lace rings and laces create a cool contemporary look, but the side zipper ensures an easy-to-use closure.
· The zipper tape is made from recycled PET bottles, old fiber and other polyester remnants.
· Finished off with our rugged Winter sole, which are made of lightweight recycled TR rubber.
· These TEX Winter boots are made in leather with a 100% natural wool lining, keeping little feet toasty and dry during the coldest months.
· The leather welts are made out of 100% vegetable tanned leather.
· The TEX Membrane is 100% recyclable and is free from two chemicals; PTFE & PFC. PTFE is claimed to be a cause of birth defects. PFC has been proved to be associated with developmental delays in the fetus and child, including possible changes in growth, learning, behavior and decreased fertility.
· These are not only intended for the little ones but are highly suitable for older children and even mommies J
· All boots are hand-made in 100% ecological, 100% vegetable tanned, 100% biodegradable and 100% chrome-free leathers and suedes.
Please note that delivery is complimentary for orders over 50GBP for mainland UK delivery EXCEPT for sale items and products on offer.
Standard delivery is free for all USA, Canada, AUS and NZ orders over 150GBP EXCEPT for sale items and products on offer.
Our standard delivery service is via Royal Mail First class which can take from 1 to 5 days for UK deliveries and 5 - 10 for European and USA/Canada deliveries. For Asia/Australasia/Middle East, delivery is via UPS/DHL and may take 10 - 15 days.
Our next day service is provided by DHL and is only valid for UK deliveries. Orders received after midday may be dispatched the following day. Please take this into account.
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders placed on Friday afternoon will be dispatched on the same day where possible but may be dispatched on Monday. Please take this into account.
We use SagePay, PayPal and Amazon to process payments. These payment gateways have been selected for their high security measures and ease of use.
We do not store any of your payment information on file nor do we see this information.