· A new favourite of the season!
· We have created a gorgeous pointel hole pattern, in the shape of little flowers. The pattern has a vintage feel and suits our rich, earthy palette wonderfully.
· The scallop boot has a firm support and the perfect fit for normal to wider sized feet.
· This shoe is made of leather with an ecological and chrome-free lining.
· The soles are flexible and are made of lightweight recycled TR rubber.
· The shoe has a beautifully crafted scallop edge along the edges. This subtle detail is understated yet very feminine.
· These are suitable as the child’s first walking shoes if the child has a normal to wide foot. Very suitable for older girls as well.
· All shoes are hand-made in a 100% ecological, 100% vegetable tanned, 100% biodegradable and 100% chrome-free leathers.
Please note that delivery is complimentary for orders over 50GBP for mainland UK delivery EXCEPT for sale items and products on offer.
Standard delivery is free for all USA, Canada, AUS and NZ orders over 150GBP EXCEPT for sale items and products on offer.
Our standard delivery service is via Royal Mail First class which can take from 1 to 5 days for UK deliveries and 5 - 10 for European and USA/Canada deliveries. For Asia/Australasia/Middle East, delivery is via UPS/DHL and may take 10 - 15 days.
Our next day service is provided by DHL and is only valid for UK deliveries. Orders received after midday may be dispatched the following day. Please take this into account.
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Orders placed on Friday afternoon will be dispatched on the same day where possible but may be dispatched on Monday. Please take this into account.
We use SagePay, PayPal and Amazon to process payments. These payment gateways have been selected for their high security measures and ease of use.
We do not store any of your payment information on file nor do we see this information.