Swim & Beachwear

7 Items
View
Refine Selection
Filters
View 7 products ›
  • Select Price
      $ $
7 Items
View
  • Nautical Canvas Handbag
  • Soft Hammam Towel
  • Classic Boys Swimming Trunks Archive Sale
    $11.75 $32.63 | Save $20.88
    Buy View Add to wishlist
    Item added to wishlist
    Item removed from wishlist
  • Boys Floral Swimming Trunks Archive Sale
    $6.53 $32.63 | Save $26.10
    Buy View Add to wishlist
    Item added to wishlist
    Item removed from wishlist
  • Boys Trunks - Blue Sea Creatures Archive Sale
    $6.53 $32.63 | Save $26.10
    Buy View Add to wishlist
    Item added to wishlist
    Item removed from wishlist
  • Boys Trunks - Rose Sea Creatures Archive Sale
    $6.53 $32.63 | Save $26.10
    Buy View Add to wishlist
    Item added to wishlist
    Item removed from wishlist
  • Boys Seacreature shorts
    $19.58 $32.63 | Save $13.05
    Buy View Add to wishlist
    Item added to wishlist
    Item removed from wishlist

Here you’ll find swim and beachwear from AliOli Kids boys department. AliOli Kids classic swimming trunks: most comfortable design around, 80% polyester, 20% elastine, durable and washed beautifully at 30ºC. AliOli Kids floral swimming trunks: made with the best quality italian lycra, fully lined for comfortable and very handsome, features pink flowers and green leaves on a yellow background, 80% polyester and 20% elastine, perfectly washable in 30ºC. AliOli Kids sea creatures trunks: fun and bright for little boys, quick drying and great quality, very comfortable, and covered with cheeky blue and yellow sea creatures, with a rose or a blue background. AliOli Kids seactreatures shorts: colourful and fully adjustable with the navy drawstring, perfect summer holiday shorts. AliOli Kids soft hammam towels: extra soft and incredibly absorbent, lightweight towels extremely versatile, 100% cotton and hand woven in Turkey, 90x170 cm. For your boys from new born till 12 years old.

Top